A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending an email to over 2500 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone.

The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama

University of London

Eton Avenue, London, NW3 3HY

COLLISIONS

26 September - 5 October 2013

The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama is at the forefront of Practice as Research in performance. Collisions is the annual event that showcases our thriving PaR community, specifically allowing research degrees students and creative fellows to collectively engage with what it means to be researching through practice and to share this with a wider academic audience.

“Collisions” refers to the collision of disciplines, methodologies, ideas and practices. It provides a platform for experimentation and exploration, with the practice shared likely to be processual, interrogative and exploratory, rather than highly polished and produced.

Through showing the work in this context – in momentarily opening up both creative and research processes to public scrutiny – we hope Collisions acts as a fertile environment in which to exchange ideas. Through exhibiting our practice, we want to provoke and incite dialogue, so please check out our programme of events, come along and get involved

For more information, see http://www.collisionscentral.com/  All events are free, however advance booking is recommended through [log in to unmask].

Notice of Confidentiality-

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute them. Please contact the sender if you have received this email in error.
______________ To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list ______________