~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Colleagues,

As part of a current research project I am interested to find out the
amount, context and approaches taken to the teaching of improvisation
within degrees in Dance within HEIs.

If colleagues could reply to me in person at [log in to unmask] I would
be very grateful.

I aim get a sense of the extent and range of improvisation practices being
taught. As such it would, in the first instance, be very helpful to gather
short outlines of modules which explicitly focus upon, or include
substantial elements of,  improvisation within UG and PG courses. So,
whether you have modules dedicated to improvisational approaches to dance,
include it within choreography modules or in relation to other contexts, I
would like to hear about it!

If you can possibly find the time to send a response I would be most
grateful.

Best
Vida

--