This is just a quick message to say that the abstracts from the papers presented at Design4health 2013 are now available on our website at www.design4health.org.uk – go to the Publications page.

I’ve now invited all those who presented a paper at the conference to write up their full papers for submission by Christmas. The full Official Proceedings from the conference will be published online next Summer.  If you presented at the conference and haven’t received your email, please let me know.

Kind regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Christer - Research Publications and Events Officer

Art and Design Research Centre, Sheffield Hallam University, UK

e: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | t: +44 (0) 114 225 6918 | f: +44 (0) 114 225 6702 | www.design4health.org.uk

Design4Health2013 is CPD certified - http://www.cpduk.co.uk.

web600   TCPDS CERTIFIED - 200 facebook icontwitter icon

To unsubscribe from the DESIGN4HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DESIGN4HEALTH&A=1