Apologies all, re-sent here with information pasted in.

19th September:  “Territories of ‘Security’: From the Gated Development of
    12-1pm (lunch)   Buenos Aires to Broadwater Farm Estate”

     Dr. Eleanora Elguezabal, Fernand Braudel Fellow visiting from Fondation
 Maison des       Sciences de l’homme in Paris

 26th Sept:          “London Calling: Knowledge Industries of the Greater
Southeast”

5:30-6:30p        Dr. Jonathan Reades (King’s College London Cities’ Group)

10th Oct:    “Imaginaries of Decline and Regeneration in London”

5:30 – 6:30p  Dr. Ben Campkin (University College London, The Bartlett
School of   Architecture)

 24th Oct:     “Community Activism and the Limits of Planning”

5:30-6:30p  Dr. Yasminah Beebeejaun (University College London, Bartlett
School of   Planning)

 7th Nov:   “The Migrant Metropolis”

5:30-6:30p        Dr. Nicholas De Genova (King’s College London Cities’
Group)

19th Nov:   “The Vanishing City- A Film Screening and Q&A”
 5:30-  7:45p       Viktoria Vona (King’s College London Cities’ Group)