Hi all,

I have been looking for AR5 related events in the UK and have only just
stumbled on this event.  I may be too late to register for it, but I am
in London on Wednesday, so could go along for the first day.  Is anybody
going?

http://royalsociety.org/events/2013/climatescience-next-steps/

      Event details

The IPCC 5th Assessment Report Working Group 1 (Science) Summary for
Policy Makers is due to be approved on 23-26 September of this year.  In
the following week a number of associated activities are being planned
in the UK. This meeting will provide a forum for exploration of the
current understanding of some important aspects of climate science,
leading on to discussion of future directions for the science.

The full list of speakers can be found below. Recorded audio of the
presentations will be available on this page after the event.
--

The programme is extremely relevant to our concerns, especially the
first day, which includes a talk by Julienne Stroeve "What is the future

I do hope at least one of you is going, and that I may be able to join
you for the first day.

Cheers,

John