Dear all,

My apologies - in my last email, I gave an incomplete address for Shee Wah Wan at the bps office. She can be emailed at: [log in to unmask] if you wish to nominate or second someone who is not in close physical proximity.

All the best,
Jacqui
From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Deborah Chinn [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 September 2013 07:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] BPS Community psychology section committee

Dear Colleagues

First to draw your attention to the fact that the BPS Community Psych section is recruiting for officers and committee members.  I'd like to put myself forward, but I'm not sure I know any other section members locally and I need someone to second my application - they need to supply a signature.  Is there anyone working in London who wouldn't mind doing this?  I could drop the form round to your workplace.  I can check people organising the recruitment would be ok with an accompanying letter from a seconder which would make things even easier.  If you'd like to help but don't know me or my work I can send you my CV.

Hope a few more people from the list will also put themselves forward.  My area of work is learning disabilities, would be good to have a spread from different areas of interest.

All the best

Deborah Chinn

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.