Dear All,

I should add that the sequential assignment popup still requires an i-1
experiment to work. So, you can add NOESY to your carbon experiments, and
work with a NOESY and a Hc_cacoNH.relayed. But HSQC-NOESY, HSQC-TOCSY and
nothing else is still not enough.

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                          Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002