Thanks for the really helpful tips. Right now I've tried 5, 10 and 16% DMSO (due to variations in the final ligand conc.) and the crystals visually look happy. I'll definitely give the cryo/ligand mix method a go as this seems to do the job all at once. I already know what cryo to use.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Christopher Browning, Ph. D