We have a Fluidigm TOPAZ free interface diffusion crystallisation system that we no longer use.  If it can't find a new home it will be disposed of.  We're offering it free of charge to any interested UK organisation on the condition that the recipient pays for its transport.  It's currently in central London.

The TOPAZ system automates nanoscale crystallisation trials.  We have the FID Crystallizer and associated laptop (assuming we can unchain it from the lab bench).  The system also requires TOPAZ Screening Chips and associated reagents.  Although Fluidigm has ended new system sales for the Topaz, it continues to manufacture and supply consumables.

For further information, look at:

  http://www.fluidigm.com/topaz-system.html

Note that this is *not* the system we are offering.  We have the previous model, which can be seen on this page from the Internet Archive:

  http://web.archive.org/web/20060326075010/http://www.fluidigm.com/topazinstruments.htm

If you're interested, please email [log in to unmask]

Chris
--
Dr Chris Richardson :: Sysadmin, structural biology, icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.