Dear All,

For anyone out there with an interest in methods development for experimental phasing we would like to draw your attention to a post-doctoral position currently available at Diamond Light Source:

http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Jobs/Current/DIA0868_SB.html

This position is in collaboration with our MX colleagues at Synchrotron Soleil near Paris and hence will involve some international travel. The candidate will be joining a vibrant team of MX developers at Diamond Light Source, working on areas from automated data processing and analysis through to the development of new integration software.

For further information please contact Graeme Winter ([log in to unmask]) or Dave Hall ([log in to unmask]) though for applications please use the link above.

The closing date is the end of September.

Best wishes,

Graeme and Dave