Hi Hari

Only keyword you need (Assuming that you have aniso in your pdb)

refinement brefinement only

Did you try the version (5.8 version) from our MRC-LMB wbesite. In older version
refinement brefinement only

would do isotropic refinement only. I think I have changed and to make sure that it works for mixed and aniso also. If 5.8 version does not do what you want please let me kno.

regards
Garib