check out the hidden .nx folder in your home directory.
You should have a folder named config.
You may have a .nxs file or .cfg file there just edit the file with a text editor.
You probably need to change this value:
<option key="Resolution" value="1440x900" />

If you have a retina MacBook I guess you need to double that value perhaps.

Jürgen

On Sep 18, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Alexander Aleshin wrote:

> I've got a question to people using a remote access to synchrotron computers. I've got Macbook pro with Mac OSX 10.7.4, which requires the use of nxplayer instead of commonly used nxclient.  It works, but the size of emulated screen gets twice bigger than the size of my computer's screen. As a result I can see only a half of it. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?
>
> Alexander Aleshin

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Office: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894