At the very least look at unit cell packing. Usually the correct space group among possible choices is obvious from crystal packing. Phaser does a good job of placing solutions even with twinned data. A good alternative is EPMR, but we haven't needed to use it in a long time.

We had a similar low res case that was either P622 or some flavor of twinned P6 or P3. Only P312 showed reasonable crystal packing, and that solution refined to the mid 20s at 3.0 A

Roger Rowlett