 Dear All,

 My name is Ryo Mizuta, I am a placement student working at the Institut
Laue-Langevin in Grenoble, France in the Life Sciences department. I am
currently designing/developing a prototype crystallization module for
proteins (based on batch crystallization) which enables automated
temperature-control. We intend to eventually mount this module on the
platform of a Douglas Instruments Oryx 8 to facilitate automated feeding
and viewing of the crystals. Although we already have an Oryx 8, we
would need to dismantle it in order to design the prototype module. We
are therefore looking for a used second-hand Oryx 8 with which we can
base our design on.

Many thanks
Ryo Mizuta