On Thursday, 05 September, 2013 23:17:09 Folmer Fredslund wrote:
> If you play around with the settings you can do something similar
[in pymol]
> http://www-cryst.bioc.cam.ac.uk/members/zbyszek/figures_pymol#cut
>
> mvh
> Folmer

For what it's worth, I note that Raster3D differs from most/all of the other
programs in that it allows you to slice through any arbitrary plane.
The plane is defined by three points (usually a choice of 3 atoms
for convenience).

Pymol and (I think) the others only allow you to clip against a plane that
is normal to the screen, tied to a single clipping value along Z.
That is, you cannot rotate the sliced object to view the same slice from
some other angle.

	Ethan