HI debashish ,
                     These crystal might be spherulites. You can try
reducing protein concentration in this situation and Microseeding will be
the best idea for this.  You should  crush these crystals by using seed
bead or needles and do either seeding  with full screen or dilution or
streak seeding  with low concentration of protein.
I had positive experience with these type of spherulites.
good luck with your seeding
vandna

--
Vandna Kukshal