That's a wonderful constellation, Paul!  ... and of course, as you say, there always are others.

Hastings' connexions with disaffected literature must go way back. I remember one of Peter Riley's earliest poems was there.

>Well, there's Ken Edwards, poet,avant-narratiser & Reality Street CEO,
there's Richard Makin, avant-post-langpo(??) grand narratiser, there's me ,
neo-occult chaoist  retro-futurist, and of course, there's Nicolas Johnson
who's lining up the Black Huts. In addition,  Mr. Sinclair maintains a
spectral presence from time to time.

Sean, sorry,I was ambiguous. I meant to exclaim at how many amazing writers there are in Hastings, not complain about anything.