Hi all,

We’re on 9.1 SP13 with Learn only, no content or communities and with our recent upgrade we’re seeing there is new functionality around notifications.  I have to admit to being a bit perplexed as exactly how these work despite trying to get my head around it for a couple hours now and I’m wondering whether others are using them at all or just disabling the whole feature.  I can see how this could be quite useful for students in some cases but I can’t figure out how to get any kind of decent signal to noise ratio without lots of work and training.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks,

Ben

BENJAMIN SAMUELS

e-Learning Resource Developer

Bishop Grosseteste University

Lincoln

LN1 3DY

Telephone   (01522) 583911   |   Email   [log in to unmask]

Twitter   www.twitter.com/BGULincoln   |   Facebook   www.facebook.com/BGULincoln   |   Website   www.bishopg.ac.uk