Dear All,

Just to remind you that the deadline for applications is 9th
September.

If you have any questions please do let me know.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Lorraine

Lorraine Blackman
ARLIS UK & Ireland
National Art Library
Word & Image Department
Victoria & Albert Museum
Cromwell Road
South Kensington
London
SW7 2RL

Tel. 0207 942 2317
Web. www.arlis.org.uk

Please consider the environment before printing this email or any of
its attachments. This email and its attachments are intended for the
above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone. Please reply to this email and indicate the error.
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments
are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with best computing
practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.
ARLIS/UK & Ireland is a registered charity. Charity number - 1048642.
ARLIS UK/Ireland, National Art Library, V&A, Cromwell Rd, South
Kensington, SW7 2RL.

>>> Business Manager <[log in to unmask]> 13/06/2013 16:23 >>>
Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for
the:

- ProQuest Award

- Travel and Study Fund

Please see attached for more information.

If you have any questions do let me know.

Best wishes,

Lorraine

David Bowie is
Until 11 August 2013 at V&A South Kensington
In Partnership with Gucci
Sound Experience by Sennheiser
Find out more www.vam.ac.uk/davidbowieis
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY

See the exhibition for free if you join as a V&A Member
www.vam.ac.uk/members

War Games
25 May 2013 – 9 March 2014 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch
Sign up for V&A e-newsletters www.vam.ac.uk/signup
Become a fan on Facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum (
http://www.facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum )
Follow us on Twitter.com/V_and_A ( http://www.twitter.com/V_and_A )

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
only for the individual named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by
telephone on 020 7942 2353.

Sky Arts Ignition: Memory Palace at V&A South Kensington
Until 20 October 2013
Book now on www.vam.ac.uk/memorypalace

See the exhibition for free if you join as a V&A Member www.vam.ac.uk/members

War Games
Until 9 March 2014 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch
Sign up for V&A e-newsletters www.vam.ac.uk/signup
Become a fan on Facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum ( http://www.facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum )
Follow us on Twitter.com/V_and_A ( http://www.twitter.com/V_and_A )

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at
http://arlis.org.uk/