-----Original Message-----
From: Archivists, conservators and records managers.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ARCHIVES-NRA automatic
digest system
Sent: 30 September 2013 00:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPAM] ARCHIVES-NRA Digest - 28 Sep 2013 to 29 Sep 2013
(#2013-260)

Topics of the day:

  1. Fwd: 'Hitler's reign of terror' : Film warning of dangers of Nazi
Germany
     made by US railroad heir found after 75 years | Mail Online
  2. Fwd: Record Label Picks Copyright Fight - With The Wrong Guy : All
Tech
     Considered : NPR
  3. Fwd: Archives to digitize copies of 200-year-old newspapers - Times
Of
     India
  4. Fwd: Recreating the Terry's Chocolate Apple (From York Press)
  5. Fwd: Timothy Leary Video Games Unearthed in Archive - NYTimes.com
  6. Fwd: Somalia 'could be base for subversion' - 1960 Foreign Office
     documents | World news | The Guardian
  7. N.S.A. Gathers Data on Social Connections of U.S. Citizens -
NYTimes.com

Contact the list owner for assistance at

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a
holiday) see the list website at