Dankie

>>> Lesley Wood <[log in to unmask]> 2013/09/09 09:44 AM >>>

Dear Pieter
I hope you are well. I did not send this email, I merely forwarded it from Volker Wedekind. I will forward your response to him for his information.
Kind regards
Lesley

LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788
Fax to e mail:0862386933
http://www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html
>>> Pieter duToit <[log in to unmask]> 2013/09/08 11:12 PM >>>

Dear Lesley

In your message below you refer to SAARHDE (do you mean SAARDHE?) SAARDHE and HELTASA have merged (as you might know ) as one association under the name of HELTASA. I will forward the call/advert it to our secretary to send out to our members (I am sure you are a member too).  Eldrie sent me the SAERA list of members the other day and I promised to send ours in return.

Best of luck with the arrangements

Pieter

>>> Lesley Wood <[log in to unmask]> 2013/09/06 09:53 AM >>>

Quick update on the SAERA 2014 conference. The first call has been finalised and will be sent out to SAERA members in the next few hours. It is attached and should be widely circulated as the date for submission of abstracts is not far off. Please each use your networks to get this publicised. Charl, Lesley and Hamsa, is it possible to circulate this call amongst EASA, Saches and Saarmste members? And if other people are members of other associations (Nadeosa, Saarhde, Emasa etc) please use your networks.

The conference website went live today at www.saera2014.ukzn.ac.za and there is a dedicated email address [log in to unmask] that is being staffed by Prenisha Rajdev.

Please have a look at the website and if you spot problems please email her. She is also the webmanager.

Many thanks

Volker