From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clare Pavitt
Sent: 18 September 2013 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: religious items, clothing and artefacts

Dear colleagues,

ECU are planning some guidance on this issue and I would be very grateful for examples of policies if you have them.

Regards, Clare

Clare Pavitt
Senior Policy Adviser
Equality Challenge Unit
T:         020 7269 6546
M:        07730 096 546
E:         [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Follow us on Twitter: @EqualityinHE<http://www.twitter.com/EqualityinHE>

[subscribe button]<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/news/equalitylink/>