Hi everyone

I too, am looking to improve equality training at Warwick (especially for academic staff, who do not tend to sign up for the usual E&D training courses or take the online modules on offer).  I would be really grateful if anyone could share their scenarios/case studies that they use when training academics especially in relation to teaching (i.e. teaching multicultural group of students).  I want to make the sessions more interactive so that staff engage with the issues rather than just sit listening to a presentation.

Any help would be very gratefully received.

Best wishes

Sandra

Sandra Beaufoy

HR Adviser – Equality and Diversity

Human Resources

University of Warwick

University House

Coventry

CV4 8UW

Tel: 024 76 574479

Email: [log in to unmask]

AS_RGB_Bronze-Award Email Signature    HR_01 email signature   Blue text - High Res jpg email signature