From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McDuff, Nona P
Sent: 04 September 2013 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Equality Training at Corporate Induction

We have tried various things but currently at Kingston, we have a few options including:
- an online resource which is Kingston based
- a drama workshop which uses our material for their scenarios and this includes an brief overview of EDI
- a session in the PG cert on EDI
- the case study in the senior staff leadership management development facilitated discussion is an EDI case study
- 15 minutes on the central staff induction day or a world cafe slot where we either look at a case study or the University's approach to EDI

Nona