I would also like a copy

Richard

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 5:48 AM, Mikhail, Heather <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,
If someone does have this I'd be interested as well.

thanks

Heather Mikhail

Natural History Curatorial Trainee
http://portfolionaturalia.wordpress.com
@curatorheather
0113 378 2108

Heritage Lottery Fund, Skills for the Future Programme
Supported by Birmingham Museum Trust, Natural Sciences Collections Association & The Natural History Museum

-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lena Strid
Sent: 27 August 2013 16:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Article wanted: Ambros & Hilpert - identification of martens

Dear all,

I'm trying to get hold of some articles on identification of small/medium sized mustelids, and I wonder if any of you have a pdf of this article they wouldn't mind sharing?

Ambros, D. & Hilpert, B. 2005. Morphologische Unterscheidungsmerkmale an postcranialen Skelettenelementen des Baummarders (Martes martes LINNÉ 1758) und des Steinmarders (Martes foina ERXLEBEN 1777) (Carnivora, Mustelidae) In Neue Forschungen zum Höhlenbären in Europa, Abhandlung Band 45, pp 19-34.

With thanks,
Lena

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.

Richard W. Redding
Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI