Magnetic resonance imaging in the study of spavin in recent and subfossil cattle article received, contact me off list if you want a copy.

Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir

Dýrabeinafornleifafræðingur MA │ Zooarchaeologist MA
Auðlindadeild │ Faculty of Land and Animal Resources
Landbúnaðarháskóli Íslands │ The Agricultural University of Iceland
Keldnaholti
112 Reykjavík, Iceland

Sími │ Tel. +354 4335219
Farsími │ Mobile. +354 6979896