Thanks, Julian – that’s another excellent suggestion. Will try both options this morning and go with one of them – thank you!

Bob

Bob Read
Training and Development Adviser
Mobile 07795 260483

ACER
Suite 1 Lancaster House, Meadow Lane
St Ives, Cambs PE27 4LG
Tel 01480 468198
/ fax 01480 468601

www.acer.ac.uk

Follow us on Twitter

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

SFA logoESF tif June 08cmyk