From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stuart Nicol
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Images for WebPA application

Hi,

The graphics folder appears to be empty in the latest packaged release
of WebPA - so when we installed the application there are several
broken graphics links. Would anybody be able to provide the graphics
directory ... or even better, would it be possible to fix the current
published package?

Any help with this would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Stuart
(University of Edinburgh)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.