Dear Veronica,

It might be that you are using an old SPM version with more recent format FT data. I suggest that you try to get the latest SPM8 or SPM12 updates from the website and then let me know if yous still have the problem. Also I would remove everything from your Matlab path, add just the SPM top folder, restart SPM and then try.

Vladimir