Dear Gemma,

Could you use the GUI and send everything that is printed in the command window from the point when you pressed the 'invert' button?

Thanks,

Vladimir

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Gemma Barnacle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Experts,

I have followed the instructions from the SPM training day earlier this year to complete source reconstruction on my EEG data. I have tried using the GUI and the batch function but both are not working for me. The common error I seem to get is:

Error using horzcat
Dimensions of matrices being concatenated are not consistent.

Please could anyone tell me what this refers to? And how to correct this error?

Many thanks in advance,
Gemma.

Miss Gemma E. Barnacle
PhD Student