Hi Hauke!

 Ich should have explained my experimental design better:

It's a working memory paradigm with three conditions which are not parametric:

HL = High Load, no distrators
LL = Low Load, weak distraktors
LLDIS = Low Load, strong distractors.

I have no baseline like resting phases or fixation cross, I'm testing the conditions against each other. For the DCM I want to have all three conditions as a visual input.
For the VOI extraction I need the contrast HL > LLDIS and LLDIS > HL. From this contrasts I have 2-3 VOIS and I'm going to investigate which region influences which in condition HL or LLDIS.

Thanks for your detailed explanation, but now I'm more confused. Your example (Houses/faces) doesn't work for me since I'm haven three conditions. Am I right?