Would it be possible to include a new condition that had 1 onset for
each TR (after the first 30-60s) and then include a parametric
modulation for that condition?  In that way I could include the
regressor as a parametric?

And if I did do it this way, would the addition of this new condition
affect the results from any of my existing, trial-dependent conditions?

Cheers,
Jason