|   |   |

Dear all,

I have a question about the informed basis set. Normally we have three items in a informed basis set, the canonical HR model with their first and second derivative (the time and dispersion).

But when we get the regression results, what are the differences between these items? Should we use them jointly or independently?

Can I use them separately to form a activation map? In other words, the three items model separately the HR with different delays, so we could choose either one to form a activation map?

Thanks!

Frank

|   |   |