Dear John,
thank you! Best wishes, especially also from Heide,
Peter

Am 05.08.2013 12:18, schrieb John Davies:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear friends and colleagues,

The BSG Bulletin No. 40 July 2013 now available for viewing or download at

This message is being sent to all names on the SIMULIIDAE list.  If you do not wish to remain on this list, please visit the site at URL: JISCMail.ac.uk/SIMULIIDAE, and delete your name. Alternatively, send me an e-mail at [log in to unmask] and I will do it for you.

PLEASE NOTE:  IF YOU PRESS "REPLY" TO SEND A MESSAGE IT WILL BE SENT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST
John B. Davies   [log in to unmask]

The Blackfly web pages are now active at --      http:// www.blackfly.org.uk

Looking for a free on-line backup facility?  Click on this URL -- https://mozy.com/?ref=KVRMAL
or paste it into your browser.