From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Cleaver
Sent: 15 August 2013 14:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Students buying essays

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone’s institutions had implemented any checks or procedures to monitor and stop the student purchasing of essays (quite a difficult and slippery issue I realise)? I would be very grateful to hear from you

With thanks in advance

E.

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/Administration/images/email_logotype.jpg

Dr Elizabeth Cleaver

Director of Curriculum Development and Teaching Enhancement

208b Venn Building

University of Hull

HU6 7RX

PA: Carole Craven ([log in to unmask])