I am in the process of selecting an off-the-shelf ERM system for a mid-sized (30-40 p/x) charitable organisation. Our requirements are basic – we need to register, track and manage retention of paper files.

If any colleagues have been involved in setting up a similar system, I would be interested to hear how you would rate your choice, what you might do differently, and also the costs associated with the product.

Many thanks,
Eve