Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoyed the weekend. I'm hoping to get 5 minutes of your time for help with a survey! I know, I know, another survey. But it's relevant to this mailing list as it concerns a research project's use of the Internet to convey our message and resources.

Some background: I am based at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and work on the Global Atlas of Helminth Infections (GAHI), aka thiswormyworld.org. We re-launched the website in January 2013 with new features, including a blog, a more dynamic homepage, a news page, and better organized resources. In response to a training course we held in Nairobi in May 2013, we also launched a training page that houses the timetable, downloadable materials and other course info. Our online strategy also includes our first social media account, @ThisWormyWorld on Twitter. Please follow!

I would be most grateful if you can explore the website, if you haven't already done so, and complete the survey. It's short and will be very helpful.

Please click here to complete the survey.

Many thanks on behalf of Prof. Simon Brooker and the rest of the GAHI team.

Kind regards,
Nina

Nina Cromeyer Dieke
Communications Manager
Global Atlas of Helminth Infections
@ThisWormyWorld

London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com