E: [log in to unmask]
T: 029 2041 7174
W: http://drtomcrick.com

On 16 August 2013 00:00, PSCI-COM automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:17:53 +0100
From:    Jenny Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Royal Society Pairing Scheme

I have a colleague who is hoping to apply for the Royal Society Pairing
Scheme between scientists & MPs/Civil Servants.
She'd really like to get in touch with any scientists who've been on the
scheme before - does anyone here have any colleagues who have done that, or
been involved themselves?

Best wishes,
Jenny

Dr Jenny Woods
Directed Assembly Grand Challenge Network Coordinator
Department of Chemistry
University of Bath
BA2 7AY

Phone: 07580 071265
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.beyondthemolecule.org.uk
Twitter: @DA_Challenge

End of PSCI-COM Digest - 14 Aug 2013 to 15 Aug 2013 (#2013-191)

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com