From: Plagiarism on behalf of Gill Rowell
Sent: Tue 30/07/2013 16:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: International Center for Academic Integrity 2014 annual conference: call for papers

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ACADEMIC INTEGRITY 2014 ANNUAL CONFERENCE

ACADEMIC INTEGRITY: CONFRONTING THE ISSUES

Proposals are most welcome on the following subjects:

.         Promoting scholastic and research integrity

.         Fundamental values in education

.         Discouraging, reducing, and dealing with instances of cheating

.         Establishing and nurturing cultures of integrity around the world

.

KEY DATES AND DEADLINES

15 November, 2013: Deadline to submit session proposals online

29 November, 2013: Proposal acceptance notices sent to presenters

The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel in
Jacksonville, Florida from Friday, 28 February - Sunday, 2 March, 2014.

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT
http://www.academicintegrity.org/icai/events-1.php

Gill Rowell

Academic Advisor: Turnitin

Email: [log in to unmask]

Switchboard: +44 (0) 845 643 0105

Fax: +44 (0) 845 643 9015

Office: 6-8 Charlottte Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4XF UK

Turnitin is a Registered product of iParadigms Europe Limited which is a
wholly owned subsidiary of iParadigms LLC. iParadigms Europe Limited is a
company registered in England and Wales with company number  07321841.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for use by the recipient to which it is addressed. If
this email has been misdirected in error please contact us on +44 (0) 845
643 0105. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
prior to sending. No liability will be accepted for any loss incurred as a
result of any viruses being passed on. Any form of unauthorised publication
or distribution is strictly prohibited.