Hi!

I am looking forward to do a PhD in the broad area of applying design in the various facets of the government / governance. Governments in many countries, like mine (India) are the largest machinery that deliver services to the citizens. I would like to explore the idea of making this machinery design enabled.

Please help me find an university / school which could facilitate and sponsor such a PhD.

Regards,
Brajendra Nandan Panda