Might be of interest to some, I hear Slovenia is lovely in the spring….

--

David Kernohan, eLearning Innovation Team, Jisc

@dkernohan/@ukoer

From: OCWC Newsletter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 August 2013 14:13
Subject: OCWC Global 2014 Update

Dear OCWC Global Conference Attendees

We are pleased to announce that the OCWC Global 2014 conference will be located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 23-25 April 2014. We will begin accepting session proposals on September 1 at http://conference.ocwconsortium.org/2014.

We would like to invite you to subscribe to the OCW Consortium Newsletter to get the latest information on the OCWC Global 2014 Conference, OCW Consortium activities and Open Education events around the world. To subscribe, please click here.

We look forward to seeing you in Slovenia in April! If you would like to get in touch with us, please email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

OCW Consortium