Hi Cath

Cognisant of one of your earlier emails which relates to HR It would be
simpler all round if the worker asked for a copy of his records and then
passed those on to his lawyer. As the lawyer is the equivalent of workerıs
representative then with his signed consent I canıt see why you canıt supply
those records. In view of issues  with HR which you posted about a couple of
weeks ago I would still check it out with the RCN in case there are any
repercussions.

Good luck

Anne

On 14/08/2013 21:58, "Cath" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Anne
>
> I work for his part time role company(A) and he is claiming against his full
> time role company (B)it is the full time role solicitors(B) who have requested
> his OH records from our company(A) also should there be a financial cost
> implication as there is when asking for a GP/Spec report.
> I love interesting, I used to be an AEU sister for many years, so strange was
> often the norm, and it beats health surveillance every day. I try to learn
> something new every day, and am rarely surprised by people these days, but
> sometimes one crops up the stumps me, or doesn't feel quite right, which makes
> me eternally grateful for the advice and support on jisc, as I am a lone
> practitioner.
>
> many thanks
>
> Catherine

>>> 3 - Am I leagally bound by this  request and what do I disclose.
>>> 3 - Should I ask him what they are  seeking and why.
>>> 4 - Should they not be seeking their own OH advice.
>>> 5  - Are there legal implications involved with disclosing his information
>>> to  his other employer. (No request from his solicitors)
>>>
>>> many  thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Catherine Farrimond
>>> OHA
>>> ********************************  Please remove this footer before replying.