Totally agree. Jisc would have been a professional life-saver had it been
available when I was a newly qualified OHN. I am truly amazed at how many
people with busy and demanding jobs take the time to share their extensive
knowledge and support so freely on this list.

Anne

Anne Harriss
Co-manager ­ JISC
Course Director