Hi Diane

This may seem flippant but surely you can only pass them fit for sedentary duties.  There aren’t many reasonable adjustments you can apply to “chasing after a criminal!”  I think we need to brace ourselves more for what the Daily Mail might say when it gets hold of this.

Thanks

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall

Director and Independent Occupational Health Adviser

Split Dimension Ltd

Phone: 01454 852715

Fax: 01454 740045

Mobile: 07771 596111

Web: www.splitdimension.co.uk

Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitdimension

The Health at Work Guide to Life - out now!

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses, malware or any other potentially harmful programmes or systems and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible contamination that might be contained in transmissions and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.