I understand that they are making changes to our cover in Oct. but can't seem to find any details? Anyone heard anything about this?

On 2 Aug 2013 14:38, "Argyle, Ruth (Clinical Nurse Lead)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Jacqui

Ruth Argyle

Nyrs Clinigol Arweiniol/ Clinical Nurse Lead

Gwasanaethau Iechyd Galwedigaethol/ Occupational Health Services

Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub De Cymru/ SouthWales Fire and Rescue Service

Uned 6 Cefn Coed

Parc Nantgarw

Nantgarw

Caerdydd/Cardiff