Hi Nathaniel,

That's interesting - after chatting on Facebook I received an email from
Brazil & other possibilities in Europe on the same subject. Next week,
when all are back from their holidays. We will bashing out a few things
regarding the touring of show in England, as well as discussing other
routes such as what I've already mentioned. So, Milwaukee at the moment
does not feel unreasonable ;-)

wishing you well.

marc

--
--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield