The "Atlas of Animal Bones" or tierknochenatlas by E. Scmid is available as a free download from

http://www.scribd.com/doc/115215231/Atlas-of-Animal-Bones-E-Schmid#download

(requires registration).

Regards

Hilary

HILARY BLAGBROUGH

Science Facilities (Geoscience Lab Suite Manager)

British Antarctic Survey

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge