Hi Marcel,

in addition to those drafts, we also have a paper published http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092054891100016X. This paper describes the background work we did before defining the GSS-API pre-authentication model. It also analyses other approaches that might result interesting to you.

Best regards,
Alejandro