Dear Colleagues,

apologies for cross-posting. With this mail we'd like to
announce the 2nd international workshop on

SCATTERING OF ATOMS AND MOLECULES FROM SURFACES (SAMS-2)

LOCATION: Potsdam, Germany
DATE:     November 4-7, 2013
REGISTRATION:http://tcb16.chem.uni-potsdam.de/SAMS-2013/

The workshop is NOW open for registration. Please see also
the attached flyer for further information.

IMPORTANT: The number of participants is limited.
            Early registration is therefore recommended.

SAMS-2 follows a first edition which took place in October 2010
in Rehovot, Israel. SAMS-2 tries to establish a series of
workshops as a regular platform to bring together leading
experimentalists and theorists working in the general field of
atom / molecule surface scattering and / or half-scattering, with the
goal to exchange ideas and opening new directions. Besides invited
talks, slots for a limited number of contributed talks are available.

INVITED SPEAKERS:

* William Allison (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
* Heike Arnolds (Liverpool, United Kingdom)
* Rainer Beck (Lausanne, Switzerland)
* Ricardo Diez-Muino (San Sebastian, Spain)
* Wolfgang Ernst (Graz, Austria)
* Daniel Farias (Madrid, Spain)
* Eckart Hasselbrink (Essen, Germany)
* Klaus Hornberger (Duisburg, Germany)
* Bret Jackson (Amherst, USA)
* Ludo Juurlink (Leiden, The Netherlands)
* Aart Kleijn (Leiden, The Netherlands)
* Thorsten Kluener (Oldenburg, Germany)
* Ronnie Kosloff (Jerusalem, Israel)
* Geert-Jan Kroes (Leiden, The Netherlands)
* Rocco Martinazzo (Milan, Italy)
* Salvador Miret-Artes (Madrid, Spain)
* Eli Pollak (Rehovot, Israel)
* Steven J. Sibener (Chicago, USA)
* Jan Peter Toennies (Goettingen, Germany)
* John Tully (Yale, USA)
* Alec Wodtke (Goettingen, Germany)
* Helmut Winter (Berlin, Germany)

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Postdam in November!

The Organizing Committee,

Peter Saalfrank,   University of Potsdam (Chair)
Mathias Nest,      Technical University Munich
Tillmann Klamroth, University of Potsdam

CONTACT:

[log in to unmask]  (Peter Saalfrank)
[log in to unmask]  (Tillmann Klamroth)
[log in to unmask]  (Mathias Nest)

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html