SENT ON BEHALF OF KATHARINE CARRUTHERS

Dear Colleagues

In advance of tomorrows GCSE results, I am writing to send you the link for our survey on 2013 exam results (GCSE/IGCSE, AS, A2, IB and Pre-U).

Like last year, we are very keen to collect the results from all schools teaching GCSE and AS level Chinese, so that we can use this data to discuss progress and address any issues.

We would really like to get a better national picture of what is going on. Then we can share the stats with you. Data can be submitted anonymously.

Please click the link below to complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PNDJQ2P

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Katharine Carruthers